Saturday, February 12, 2011

Interpreting Dreams

riday, 11 February 2011

  • /META/Interpreting Your Dreams: There IS a Reason Why Your Cat Drove a Schoolbus/META/



    I found this really cool website that is essentially a dictionary for your dreams. The major themes in your dream can be looked up and interpreted all on one website. Sounds cool right? Skeptical? Well, lets check it out. I will explain a dream I once had, and then analyze it based on the websites interpretation. Ready? Let's begin! 

    So I’m in this dream and I really have to poo, like really bad. I go into this room and sit down on the toilet. For some reason I don’t notice that there was an 8-piece family sitting at a dinner table next to me. They are either speaking French, or I just know they are French. So here I am, sitting on the toilet and this foreign family is sitting having dinner. I feel awkward because I can see they are talking about me, and snickering. Plus I am going number 2 during their salad course. It was really awkward. The tension gets worse as I wipe, with each pass of the paper it builds. I rush out of the bathroom, wondering why those people had a toilet in their dining room, or a dining room in their bathroom. Weird right? That's all I can remember.

     

    Now, Let's analyze using the website!:
    The weird bathroom: To dream that you are in a public restroom with no stalls or that there are a lot of people around while you are trying to do your business, signifies your frustrations about getting enough privacy. You are always putting others ahead of your own needs. As a result, you are lacking a sense of personal space. Alternatively, the dream indicates that you are having difficulties letting go of old emotions. You are afraid that if you reveal these feelings, then others around you will judge and criticize you.
    Guest at a dinner party: To dream that you are a guest at a dinner party, signifies enjoyable pleasures with close friends.
    Hearing French: If you do not speak French and you hear French in your dream, signifies a sensual and romantic part of yourself. It is often referred to as the language of love. Alternatively, the dream represents your unwillingness to understand some issue. You are not giving enough attention to some waking relationship.
    Need for Poop: According to Freud, feces is related to possession, pride, shame, money/financial matters, or aggressive acts.
    Now basically if I put all of these things together I am a proud/shameful, insecure guy in love with a lot of close friends?? It's hard to assemble them but you get the drift. Sure its kind of weird and probably mostly not true, but its worth a shot! Want to see what your dreams mean? Click here!

    Do you think this stuff is cool or bogus?

No comments:

Post a Comment